Plants vs. Zombies 2, EA and PopCap’s fast-paced, free-to-play strategy title, will launch on Android devices next month, according to a source familiar with EA’s operations.
According to the source, Plants vs. Zombies 2 — which launched on iOS last month worldwide, and on Android only in China earlier this month — was given the launch window of October, though no firm release date was revealed. We have reached out to EA to try and find out something more specific for the game’s international Android release date.
11 Notes/ Hide
- nanakupo likes this
- pietrorc likes this
- zuluhotel likes this
- celiawithkent reblogged this from polygondotcom
- celiawithkent likes this
- lilscorpionking reblogged this from polygondotcom
- lilscorpionking likes this
- toogeekyforwords1 reblogged this from polygondotcom
- maziu likes this
- nintendotatgrl likes this
- thecyberwolf likes this
- polygondotcom posted this